Welcome to South Hills Middle School
Call 801-412-2410 for an appointment for NEW student registration.
The following items are required by the Jordan School District and South Hills Middle School before registering your student for school:
– Birth Certificate*
– Immunization Record (All immunizations must be up to date)
– Transcript of past grades/report cards
– Proof of residency in South Hills Middle School boundaries**
– Copy of current IEP (Individual Education Plan): only for students
who receive Special Education services
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have Withdrawal or Check-out papers from the last school attended with the school’s complete address and phone number.
If you are registering your student for the new school year, please contact the school in August of that year to set up an appointment with your student’s counselor.
* PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him/her for school.
** Examples of a document that could be used as “Proof of Residency” are: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build or rent an apartment with your name and new address on it. P.O. boxes are not acceptable. We must have this information for the state and district auditor.